We’re reinventing travel one app at a time and we need your help. Our apps have been downloaded millions of times and featured by the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Boston Globe, Forbes, Washington Post, TechCrunch, USA Today, Macworld, PC Magazine and in Apple TV and print ads. We think it’s because we’re passionate about creating the most beautiful and useful mobile experiences in the world.
This position is a senior leader in the Expedia mobile organization, helping set the tone for our Android technical direction, mentoring, and leading projects.
We’re looking for someone who embodies the following:
- Passionate about beautifully designed app experiences.
- Writes solid Android code that is both maintainable and elegant.
- Is excited to pick up, learn and run with new frameworks as they are released.
- Loves all aspects of application development, from brainstorming and design to implementation and launch.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience developing well architected software in a fast-moving environment (think 2- to 3-month release cycles).
- In depth experience and a love of the Android platform. Have released your own personal app or have worked with a team on a major app release.
- An interest in contributing to deep product design sessions (though candidates need not be visual designers).
- Experience leading agile teams to successful project launches.
- Experience with git is a plus.
Mobiata has offices in Ann Arbor, Mich., Minneapolis, and San Francisco. Please send your resume to email@example.com